Dialogue Members comprise other stakeholders from Japan and India who join JITMAP upon invitation by the Core Members.
The Dialogue Members of JITMAP will, in coordination with Core Members, enable matchmaking of Business to Business (B2B), Business to Funding Institutions (B2F), and Business to Policymakers (B2P), through conducting the following activities:
- Onsite feasibility studies and Training of Trainers (ToT)
- Develop project proposals to be actually implemented by Indian end-users, and/or if necessary, develop bankable proposals for matching them with appropriate funding agencies
- Actual implementation of projects and BOPs to showcase their benefits
- Follow-up regarding the implemented projects/BOPs to ensure their continuous operation
- Explore the replication of the implemented projects/BOPs at a wider level
Gujarat Energy Development Agency (GEDA)
GEDA is one of the premier organizations and a forerunner in India has been working in the field of renewable energy development and energy conservation
To learn more, visit https://geda.gujarat.gov.in/
Gujarat Industrial and Technical Consultancy Organisation Limited (GITCO)
GITCO is a premier Technical Consultancy Organisation (TCO) - provides consulting services to accelerate the growth of industrial and services economy of Gujarat
To learn more, visit http://www.gitco.co.in/
Maharashtra Energy Development Agency (MEDA)
MEDA's objective is to undertake development of renewable energy and facilitate energy conservation in the State of Maharashtra, as a state nodal agency under the umbrella of the MNRE.
To learn more, visit https://www.mahaurja.com/meda/
Mahratta Chamber of Commerce, Industries and Agriculture (MCCIA)
MCCIA has been playing a significant role in accelerating the industrial and economic development of Pune region.
To learn more, visit http://www.mcciapune.com/